WELCOME

Hello, everybody. This is my blog and the best way to get in contact with all of you!

martes, 23 de enero de 2018

MEET ROBERTA TOMLINSON


 ME AND MY FAMILY

I´m from Glasgow, in Scotland, and I´m 43 years old.   I´m married and my husband’s name is Andrew.
He´s a teacher in a school for blind children.  We have three children: 2 boys and girl.  I have 2 brothers.  They still live in Scotland.







ME AND MY WORK

I´m a member of Parliament, so I work in London for part of the week and in Scotland for the rest.  I enjoy my work very much.  I like it because I meet a lot of people and it is my job to help them.



ME AND MY HOME


We have a flat in London, but my home is Glasgow, and we have a large house there.  There are about twelve rooms, and the house is like a hotel.  So many people come and go!
We have a garden where we grow fruit and vegetables


ME AND MY FREETIME
Well, I have very little free time, but when I can, I like having friends for dinner.  We sit, eat, drink, and talk for hours! I also enjoy the theatre, and I love the Edinburgh Festival, which takes place in august.  I like all kinds of music but specially folk music.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario